Pre Application Starts from: 10AM UTC, 2nd MAY.
How to enter:
- Complete the Google form in advance to apply as a validator.
- One day prior to the pre-alpha testnet launch, we will announce the whitelisted addresses of successful applicants via our official Discord community and Twitter account (Note: one Discord username corresponds to one wallet address).
- Whitelisted users can access the validator faucet channel in the Opside Discord community (This specific channel will be made available later within the Discord community).
- Input your whitelisted wallet address and receive testnet $IDE in our Discord validator faucet channel
- Stake the testnet $IDE and become an Opside validator.
- If your address is not whitelisted, you will not receive the testnet $IDE, even if you enter the Discord validator faucet channel.
Recommended Hardware Configurations as a Validator:
OS: 64-bit Linux, Mac OS X 10.14+, Windows 10+ 64-bit
CPU: 4+ cores @ 2.8+ GHz
Memory: 16GB+ RAM
Storage: SSD with at least 2TB free space
Opside offers ZK-Rollup-as-a-Service with a decentralized three-layer network, combining PoS and PoW consensus. It provides scalable zkEVM chains for Web3 developers, tackling Layer 2 limitations with a unique design. With rapid transactions, minimal fees, and easy ZK-Rollup project deployment, Opside supplies essential hardware resources and enables seamless asset transfers.
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Economy Circle journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.